2013 in 13 photos

2013 was a wonderful year for me. I hope 2014 will be even better, so that I can explore the boundaries of my creativity even more, become even happier with myself and blog a little more. I want to do more of the things that make me truly happy.

To end 2013 appropriately, here are some photos that sum up my year pretty well.








01 i finished my first year in Journalism without any resits! ~ 02 i improved my sewing skills with personal projects & the help of my sewing bee
03 the bf moved to his own apartment, two months later i moved in with him ~ 04 i learnt to appreciate my family more
05 every day i love him more and more and more ~ 06 we adopted two kittens
07 i found an awesome student job, 5 months later i quit that job and found another one closer by~ 08 i celebrated my 22nd birthday with friends
09 & 10 i discovered the true meaning of friendship, bonded with some a little better and let other friends live their own life
11 i made a few trips to other countries (to Berlin, Escalles and Alanya) but explored some Belgian cities as well (Mechelen, Ghent and Brussels) ~ 12 i found joy in being my own model
13 i got better at photography, even got a few paid assignments and launched my online portfolio

P.S. I've almost forgotten to thank YOU for simply reading my blog posts, commenting sweet things, sending me little trinkets in the mail, ... You are awesome, dear readers!

Have an amazing New Year's Eve! See you in 2014!

16 reacties

  1. ik blijf nummertje 12 echt prachtig vinden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gelukkig Nieuwjaar! Hopelijk ga je een even vrolijk 2014 tegemoet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik kijk al uit naar al je blogpost in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, wat is die laatste foto schattig. Ik zou hem zo op kunnen eten :) Dat je in 2014 maar weer zulke mooie dingen mag leren en trots op jezelf kan zijn. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year, have it as great as this one! :) Laimigu Jauno gadu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel mooie foto's. Hopelijk wordt 2014 ook zo'n toppertje :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke foto's. De beste wensen nog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeeuj, gelukkig nieuwjaar Elisse!,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Het is een leuk jaar geweest precies! Op naar het volgende, hopelijk wordt 2014 even fijn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ontzettend leuk!
    En jouw oud & nieuw klinkt heerlijk! Een kaastafel... hmmmmm. En daarna lekker dansen, leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gelukkig nieuwjaar, en leuke foto's in je portfolio. Hopelijk kan je er nog veel meer maken in 2014 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuke foto's! proficiat met je portfolio. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy NY!
    Die laatste foto is helemaal super!

    xo
    www.bagsandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mijn nichtje had al veel over jou verteld! Mooie blog heb je!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoop! Een gelukkig nieuwjaar (ja, ik ben wat laat, maar hey examens hé) en een fantastisch 2014 gewenst! Met een voornemen als "do more of what makes you happy" kan dat niet mislukken. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!