Bye September, bye October!

Friday, November 01, 2013 17 Comments

Time for another update on my life these past two months ;) I've had a blast, but didn't take my camera with me all the time, which results in photos that are sometimes a bit more boring and ordinary. Ah well, I'll do better in November, pinky promise!

In September...

» Me and the boy went to Turkey! We relaxed a week at the beach and enjoyed each other's company. Aaahhhw. I want to go back!


» I visited my godchild and we had fun with parrots.


» Me and the sister worked together in Hasselt.


» Pixel found some more weird places to sleep in.


» I did some attempts at nail art - and was very pleased at how it looked!


In October...

» I caught up with some friends.





» I enjoyed the Autumn sneaking in.


» I went to a "secret" meetup, I'll tell you more about it later!


And to finish off (and in case you don't know what I look like anymore): I'll do an impression of Suzy


Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer