Bits & bobs

Hi guys!
I've been neglecting you like crazy lately - once again - but I'm here to make it up to you! I haven't been sitting around doing nothing and I have tons of inspiration for future posts, so stay tuned.

» Project 365 is finished! On November 1st, I took my 365th picture in a row. Still haven't found the time to update you, unfortunately.

» In October, I participated in the DRAW-ing challenge by Plutomeisje and FenneK, but I didn't finish it. I'm slowly getting along at my own pace.


» I am the proud owner of a smartphone, and totally went along with the social media craze. You can find me on Twitter & Instagram now.


» I celebrated Halloween and dressed up as a Mexican sugar skull. Did I scare you?

» Starting November 17th, Boomieboomie hosts another edition of Recykleren. And I'm participating, of course! It's been way too long since some fun projects got featured on the blog so I'm hoping to get a few DIY's/tutorials online!


» I launched my photography blog. If you want, visit it, and let me know if you have any feedback. Oh, and if you're looking for a photographer for an event, wedding, shoot, ... Don't hesitate in sending me an e-mail. I would love to expand my portfolio, you would like some pretty pictures so it's a win-win situation!


» I found this extremely cute pepper & salt bird set at my local thrift shop. I was so excited I couldn't leave this behind.

Take care, and I'll talk to you soon!

17 reacties

  1. gelukkig genoeg leuks gaande in je leven! Ik wil mezelf ook eens zo schminken :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welke smartphone? Ging je voor de iphone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh help, dat peper en zout stelletje is echt ZO leuk! <3 En ik ben je gaan volgen op Instagram, dus kom maar op met die foto's ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bij de kringwinkel doe je altijd de beste vondsten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat leuk, die make-up! Echt goed gedaan! Ik volg je nu op Instagram en Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zo, beetje busy! Mooie foto's en een mooi fotografie blog! Keek net even in je 365 fotoproject, daar zit ook erg leuk materiaal bij! Succes met al je bezigheden, ben benieuwd wat je ons gaat laten zien.

    ReplyDelete
  7. voor mocht ge ooit de instagramfilters beu geraken, ik ontdekte deze week de foto-app snapseed en ben daar zéér content van!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuke fotografieblog!
    erg gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geweldige Halloween-look. Leg me maandag maar uit hoe je dat voor elkaar gekregen hebt ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je halloween-look deed me wel wat schrikken ja ;). Dat blauwe haar maakt het ook helemaal af! Ik ben benieuwd om je toekomstige DIY's te zien!
    Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brr je Halloween outfit is echt super eng. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sugar skull (Catrina) make-up! One of my wishes is to one day celebrate the Day of the Dead in Mexico:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with OUO and earn cash for every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!