the big DRAW-ing challenge (1)

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 26 Comments

It's October, that means time for another challenge! I've always wanted to be good at drawing, so what better excuse to be able to experiment than a challenge? The big DRAW-ing challenge is an initiative by Plutomeisje & Fenne. I'm drawing. Every day. In a theme. Alright, on to week one, shall we?!



1/31: doodle


2/31: close-up


3/31: through the window


4/31: plants/flowers


5/31: sea animal


6/21: hero
I'll get this photo online by next week, because the drawing isn't finished yet!

7/31: old


I'm pretty proud of my cutesy octopussy, what's your favorite drawing? And are you participating as well?

Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer