Mug painting for beginners

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 , 25 Comments

Hi lovelies, I'm back!

I'm currently in the middle of my autumn break, so I have heaps of time to spend on DIY'ing, photographing (my project 365 will be done this Friday!), spending time with the best friends, cutest cats & best bf in the world and of course planning in a ton of fresh posts for my blog. In my abscence I couldn't edit any photos on my own laptop, so slowly but surely I'm learning to work on a Mac.

A few months ago I bought a glass and porcelain pen from Pipoos, it then got lost when moving out, but a few weeks ago I found it so decided to spice up some plain ol' coffee mugs.

The bf is heavily coffee-addicted so why not give him a good start of the day? I went with extremely easy designs - but could still use some practice though - and wrote some fun words.



(holla fo' the gifs being back!)

Next up: other colors to make the mugs stand out a bit more? Or perhaps use some nailpolish to color them in?!

Take care and I'll talk to you verrryyy soon! Enjoy your Wednesday!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer