Summer days drifting away

Saturday, September 21, 2013 18 Comments

Summer is over, fall is here again. It's been 4 months since my last month in photo. Shame on me. You know, life got in the way. This will be a suuuuper long summer in photo, covering May, June, July and August. Excited to see what I did during summer?

In May...

» I visited Berlin to celebrate Elise's 22nd birthday!






» my parents organized a party because they celebrated their 100th anniversary (together, of course), and everyone had a blast!

» I tried to grow herbs, and failed miserably (I can't seem to keep plants alive :( )


» I had to study and finish assignments hardcore, like a boss.


In June...

» we adopted two kittens, Pixel & Cera. They are the cutest.

(I couldn't not include this photo even though it's not sharp.. Aaaahhhww!)

» I paid family visits.


» and photographed my first wedding. It was a magical day.


» but most of all, I studied my ass off.

In July...

» I moved in with the bf!! Yay!!

the pillows for our sofa & me in the elevator. I could hardly get out. Good times.

» I had cozy get togethers with friends.




» we took a few days off and enjoyed Escalles.


» I had my first photoshoot with a baby! That was exciting. Will you just look at the fluffiness of this baby girl?


» I left my camera home most of the time. In one way, it felt like a relief, but in another way, it's also a bit sad. Cause photos and memories go so well together. Ah well, no regrets!


In August...

» we took our godchildren to a huge playground where we had loads of fun.



» I had another fab birthday party!


» I visited Marlou in Brussels, talked, wandered around town and ate an awesome bagel.


» I said goodbye to two of my besties during a lovely barbecue/diner party. (They are going on Erasmus this semester.) & celebrated my sister's 21st birthday with a delicious brunch.


Pfew, that was quite the summer! There are lots of things that didn't make it to this summer selection on the blog, but at least you get an idea of the stuff I did :) So tell me, how was your summer?

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer