September photo challenge: 18 - 23

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 21 Comments

Time for week 3 of the September photo challenge! I can hardly believe September is almost over... Time flies!

image made by Sanne, camera via redbubble

322 - 18/09 - flash
i experimented with my flash & freelensing


323 - 19/09 - selfportrait
selfie from a supertired Elisse


324 - 20/09 - animal
i bought a deer candle! so kitsch!


325 - 21/09 - food
homemade veggie lasagna, yum!


326 - 22/09 - just woke up
slowly waking up with a good book (A Home at the End of the World by Michael Cunningham - I just discovered by Googling it that there is a movie adaptation, awesome!)


327 - 23/09 - fabric
part of my fabric stash (and cutiepie Pixel being curious)


Pfew, this week was hard for me! I felt so uninspired. How about you? Have you recently updated your blog/shared your photos from the challenge online? Please let me know in the comments, I would love to see them :)

Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer