September photo challenge: 10 - 17

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 19 Comments

Here's the second batch of pictures for the September Photo Challenge. I have to admit that I'm very happy being able to show you guys photos I myself am much more satisfied with. My favorite this week has to be the high-key photo. Isn't Cera the cutest?

314 - 10/09 - reflection
in the car with my sister


315 - 11/09 - high-key
pretty little cera


316 - 12/09 - at home
i almost forgot to take a picture today, so these flower spice jars had to do


317 - 13/09 - handmade
a little notebook for a swapmate


318 - 14/09 - from where I stand                                         // 319 - 15/09 - warm colors
nocturnal biking                                                                         // nachtelijk hongerke


320 - 16/09 - low angle
my bike is officially broken


321 - 17/09 - something green
I made a new top


Overview of the themes I did and still have to do:

How has this past week been for the other participants? For me this was an easy week, the challenge is becoming a daily ritual. :)

Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer