Stamp madness

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 , 23 Comments

Time to show off three new additions to my little stamp family!



Quite some time ago this cute little whale was born.


A few weeks later Alfie, the alpaca in love, joined the family.


It was about time to celebrate these new family members, and what is a party without balloons?! Right.


Look at the growing family! Yay!


If you want to make some stamps too, but are a bit hesitant: don't be! I made a tutorial over a year ago (wow, time flies) and it's not hard at all. Check it out here.

Starting tomorrow I'll be working my ass off at Casa Blanca Festival, but don't worry. I've planned a post for you! So be sure to come check the blog in two days :)
Have a great week & I'll talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer