✉ Snail mail Sunday ✉

I've been writing like crazy these past few weeks, so here's what I sent out and received over the past few weeks :)



to Jolien:
My sister was away with the youth movement so I had to write her a letter and include some goodies. I kinda missed her while she was away, especially now that I'm not living at my parent's anymore. ;-)





to Laura:
Laura is the bf's godchild. She's 7 and went away for a whole week! So I decided to write her a little letter and included some butterfly stickers. She got back on August 10th and apparently she had the best time ever!




to Saar:
I got new stickers from a friend, and thought they were too cute not to send to Saar. I attempted making origami flowers, which turned out nicely if I may say so myself. And I decorated a pencil with some washi/masking tape.




to Fab:
I hope Fabrizia liked my letter, stamps & stickers and peacock that I drew. I used pretty paper from Flow Magazine as my envelope, will you look at that amazing embroided pattern?!







from Saar:
Saar went on a trip with her boyfriend to Croatia. She could almost hug those little baby bears. And as usual, she used pretty stationary to describe her trip. Dankoewel Saar!





from Mary:
Look at that gorgeous envelope!! The stamp stickers Mary sent me are AMAZING. And the little notebook is lovely. I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for, though. Probably as an idea booklet. Thank you!





Have an awesome Sunday! Talk to you soon!

CONVERSATION

10 reacties:

  1. ooooh wat een boel fijns! Ik ga me nu maar eens neerzetten en ook mijn "brieven die nog moeten" schrijven :) Dus ja, tot snel (in papiervorm dan, hihi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh dit vind ik altijd zo leuk om te zien! Wat een ontzettend leuke post stuur je :) Als ik dit zie, denk ik altijd: "Oooh ik moet ook echt brieven gaan schrijven!" (maar uiteindelijk doe ik het dan nooit..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik gebruik het papier van Flow ook vaak voor envelopjes, ziet er zo gezellig uit!
    Leuke snailmail :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Envelope from Mary looks brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Je maakt er écht wel werk van. Leuk om te zien :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waw, zo mooi allemaal!
    Altijd gedacht dat je van die standaard witte enveloppen MOEST gebruiken en er niet al te veel mocht op zetten buiten de adressen, want dat het anders niet bezorgd werd. Fout dus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke post! Waar kan ik ook zo'n pennevriend vinden? Ik wil dat ook wel doen... Liefs, Me

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!

Back
to top