✉ Snail mail Sunday ✉

Sunday, August 04, 2013 18 Comments

Time for another update! I'm back to writing, yaaaay!



to Saar:
I sent out a letter to Saar and included this postcard I bought in Berlin, and this cat sticker sheet I bought via Etsy.




to Eva:
Eva went camping with her youth movement and asked on her blog to send her some letters. So I did! The envelope I used is one I got from Aya. It's see through, cool right?




to Marlou:
Marlou is back in Brussels, so I had to send her another letter & vintage postcard from Manneken Pis. Some catching up was necessary! I also included adorable letter sheets from Moomin' (she's a big fan!) & some penguin stickers.





from Saar:
Saar sent me a - once again - goodie-filled letter in a transparent envelope. I love the stationary! And those stickers are adorable as well - I already used the owl on my mail holder.





from Eva:
Eva got back from camp and immediately replied to my letter! Unexpected, but so much fun! Her mail brightened my day. :)




I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday evening! Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer