project 365 » update «

Wow.. I just noticed that the last update of my Project 365 was in April. That's 4 months ago! About time for another selection of my favorite photos!

On November 1st I started out with this project, where I take a picture every day for a year. You can stay updated by following my tumblr.

186/365

213/365 (my three loves)

236/365 (giving myself a haircut)

250/365 (gotta love these freckles)

191/365 (a visit to the wildert)

273/365 (my first real fotoshoot with the cutest model ever!)

280/365 (sweet pixel)

274/365 (my godchild <3 br="">
281/365 (peel off mask equals cool pictures)


Today I've taken the 300th photo. It's amazing how fast the year has flown by.

Take care and I'll talk to you soon!

CONVERSATION

19 reacties:

  1. Oh! Heel leuk project :-). Misschien ga ik de uitdaging ook aan! En idd: wat een schattig model hahaha. Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super foto's! die van je masker, het kindje en de sproeten zijn mijn favorietjes

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi er zitten grappige foto's bij!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie foto's! Echt, die met dat masker is tof, maar die van je lief met katten is superleuk en wat een schattig kindje! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, de fotoshoot-foto's zijn geweldig! Ge wordt nog een echte! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pixel is adorabel en dat fotomodel, keischattig met die witte haren.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ge maakt echt leuke foto's vind ik. Maskers zijn idd altijd goed voor toffe foto's. En katten en kindjes ook haha :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo "three loves" is amazing! And this baby model is so cute!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh die sproetjesfoto van jou vind ik echt prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een leuke babyfoto's!
    Knap modelletje, inderdaad :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great shots. I really love the black and white one, the ode to freckles :-) And that baby looks like a fairy tale figure, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zalige foto's, echt super mooi.
    Die met het babytje is echt super grappig!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mooie foto's, enkel die met dat peel-ding heeft iets griezelig :-)
    Wat is dat voor iets??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tof! Die peel-off is echt heerlijk! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wat een prachtige foto's! Dat meisje is zo schattig :) En jouw sproeten! Gaaf hoor, je 300 ste foto alweer, schiet echt op nu.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Prachtig. 186 en 191 en 181 zijn mijn favorieten!

    ReplyDelete
  17. De zwart-wit foto is zo moooi! En de katjes.. zo lief!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!

Back
to top