Q&A: Ask me anything

Thursday, July 25, 2013 , 24 Comments

Hi guys!

I know it's been a while, but in the mean time I'm able to cross off another one of my 22 before 23 things. This week I went camping with the boyfriend in a small picturesque village near Calais (France). We enjoyed each others company, the sun and the rock beach. You'll see all about it in my July overview. :)

But for now, I want you to ask me questions about my blog, life, goals & plans for the future, diy tips, photography ... I'm not an expert, but you can ask me anything. Funny questions, honest ones, they're all welcome! One of these weeks, when I've gathered enough questions, I'll answer them for you in another blog post.


selfie made in june

Enjoy the tropical heatwave & talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer