Kitten update!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 , 25 Comments

I can't believe it took me over a month to write another post about my two new loves, Pixel & Cera. They are still incredibly cute, but have grown massively. Pixel is the black & white kitten with a mustache and Cera is the pretty three-colored lady.

Here's what they've been up to lately.

Sleeping (a lot).



In the weirdest positions.



Being curious.


Playing. And fighting. Then they pass out and need some sleep again.


But they love each other.



Eating like crazy. (Pixel is becoming a bit of a fatty)


Pretending to be super models from time to time.



Cuddling. (Pixel cuddles with the bf most of the time while Cera purrs next to me.)


I can't wait to see what they look like in a few months. ♡ But at the same time I want them to stay as little as they are now..

Have a nice evening/day/week!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer