Excuse me for the picture overload! I got a little behind on everything, hence why I'm updating you while it's already July. But you know what they say: time flies when you're having fun (aka studying aka working aka moving out) ;-)
Time for a final update on the June photo challenge!
Please make sure to take a look at the other participants photos as well. For a complete list, check this blogpost.
13. something I made - well, I wrote a letter and decorated the envelope. That counts, right?
14. black & white - always fighting
15. playing with shadow
16. flowers - flower origami heart
17. in motion
18. collection - you'll find owls in every corner of my room
19. before/after - painting nails (and desks)
20. color scheme
21. after dark
22. from a distance - kindergarten
23. architecture - church
24. childhood memory - roller skating!
25. reflection - striking a pose outside with the lid of a cooking-pot. ah yeah. so sexy.
26. animal - my pretty sleepy Cera
27. low key - this was so hard! I struggled with this theme... but I'm pretty happy with the outcome.
28. shoes - my sister will be mad when she sees this. they're her new sandals. I swear I haven't worn them out (yet), only for this picture.
29. emotion - the beautiful wedding of N&K
Next week I'll be back with my favorite pictures made by the other participants. Be sure to check them out as well! :)
Have a great week!