June Photo Challenge: week 3 & 4!

Excuse me for the picture overload! I got a little behind on everything, hence why I'm updating you while it's already July. But you know what they say: time flies when you're having fun (aka studying aka working aka moving out) ;-) Time for a final update on the June photo challenge!

Please make sure to take a look at the other participants photos as well. For a complete list, check this blogpost.

image by Sanne

13. something I made - well, I wrote a letter and decorated the envelope. That counts, right?


14. black & white - always fighting


15. playing with shadow


16. flowers - flower origami heart


17. in motion


18. collection - you'll find owls in every corner of my room


19. before/after - painting nails (and desks)


20. color scheme


21. after dark


22. from a distance - kindergarten


23. architecture - church


24. childhood memory - roller skating!


25. reflection - striking a pose outside with the lid of a cooking-pot. ah yeah. so sexy.


26. animal - my pretty sleepy Cera


27. low key - this was so hard! I struggled with this theme... but I'm pretty happy with the outcome.


28. shoes - my sister will be mad when she sees this. they're her new sandals. I swear I haven't worn them out (yet), only for this picture.


29. emotion - the beautiful wedding of N&K


30. bokeh


Next week I'll be back with my favorite pictures made by the other participants. Be sure to check them out as well! :)

Have a great week!

11 reacties

  1. Gaaf die sandalen van je zusje! Ik vind die foto prachtig, maar ze zijn allemaal erg leuk. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt heel erg leuke foto's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's! Uw kerk, de sandalen en de bokeh foto zijn mijn favorieten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, de black&white is er eentje om in te kaderen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bokeh is heel mooi, de low key ook! En de reflection vind ik best goed gevonden :-)

    Bedankt nog voor de organisatie van deze challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Als ik dit nu eerder had gezien! Ik zoek nog actieve fotoseries om mee te volgen en zelf aan mee te doen ^^ Jij maakt ├ęcht wel goede fotos, heel mooi! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toffe reeks. Die met het origami hart is leuk gevonden en een heerlijk frisse foto!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat maak jij toch mooie foto,s!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supermooie foto's! Die katten van jou zijn echt super schattig :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Elisse, ik ben zo gek op je foto's. Je verrast me elke keer weer! Je black & white foto is echt prachtig, net zoals je low key en je playing with shadow. Ik ben fan van je foto's <3 en ik heb al zin om te kijken welke foto's je uit kiest voor je post over de foto's die je het mooist vindt! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Je Black|white is idd heel erg mooi, maar ook bokeh vind ik erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!