Snail mail Sunday

Hi everyone!

How was your week? My lessons for this semester are over! Yay! This week I had to study like a maniac because exams are coming up. This Thursday I'm fighting with my exam in Economics. I really hope I make it. At least I discovered now that Economics is absolutely not my cup of tea. (Memorizing data and definitions, no thanks!)

On to the fun part: snail mail from the past week! :)



from Marlou:
Marlou sent me amazing owl themed mail, as she usually does. She also included fun flags to brighten up the bf's apartment. They do match the walls perfectly!





from Saar:
Mail from Saar is always a pleasure to read. Her new stationary is really pretty. Too bad I forgot to snap a proper picture.




from Aya:
This week the mailman surprised me with this super awesome big package, all the way from Japan. I participated in the Fumi no hi project Aya hosted on her blog, and totally forgot about it but she sent a few of her readers a really fun stationary package. Soooo many amazing goodies were in it. Cute post-its, washi tape, a looot of letter sheets and envelopes and some other cool stuff! Thank you so much, Aya! :)










I also bought some more postcards while I was in Berlin a few weeks ago. Simply can't resist them. Especially if they have owls on them ;-)


Have a great day! See you soon!

CONVERSATION

13 reacties:

  1. Wat een leuke berg post! Ik heb ook een paar penpals, maar zoveel post krijg ik toch niet in een korte tijd. Leuk pakketje ook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoera voor de snailmail sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! ik twijfel ook om naar journalistiek te gaan maar ben beetje bang dat ik het niet aan kan :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. en oh! fijn om te lezen dat je blij bent met m'n brief, hihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een heel leuk idee, snailmail!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hihi van de onderste 4 kaarten heb ik de linker en de rechter ook! :)
    De post uit Japan is natuurlijk super. Maar je andere post ook hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alweer zo'n fijne post, die uit Japan is helemaal super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh die kaartjes uit berlijn zijn zo fijn! Ik kan zo'n leuke kaartjes ook nooit weerstaan als ik ze tegenkom haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh oh wat leuk weer!!!
    Enne nog succes met je examens!! (of ben je nu klaar??

    ReplyDelete
  10. woep woep leuke spullen - ge wordt nogal verwend ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat leuk. Ik heb binnenkort een snailmail actie op mijn blog. Misschien leuk om mee te doen. www.s-diary.tk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely idea! I have started sending more snail mail since I moved here to Scotland. I especially love buying new stationery!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!

Back
to top