June photo challenge: week 2

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 24 Comments

Wow! Time flies, it's already mid June.. Wednesday today meaning time for an update on the June photo challenge!

Please make sure to take a look at the other participants photos as well. For a complete list, check this blogpost.

image by Sanne

6. makes me smile - being able to wear sandals


7. high key - cutiepie Pixel


8. sunrise/sunset


9. up close - I made a bow


10. unusual - my hands aren't green at all, although this mint plant seems to be surviving


11. looking up - visit to the park


10. home - our soon-to-be place :)


I'm not that satisfied with how some of my pictures turned out. Even though I made the list myself, I still find it pretty darn difficult to come up with different subjects, angles, ... Any tips or suggestions? Feel free to help me out and leave a comment :)
Oh and let me know what your favorite photo this week is!

Have a great week, talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer