June photo challenge: week 1

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 , 14 Comments

Hi guys! Time for an update on the June photo challenge!

How's it going over there? Don't forget to update us once in a while on your blog to mesmerize and inspire the other participants ;-)

If you have no clue what the duck I'm talking about, read this post.
image by Sanne

1. looking down - my three loves


2. faceless self portrait - Pixel & Cera!


3. stranger(s) - speaks for itself (with intentional light flare)


4. 2 o'clock - yesterday I drank champagne at 2 o'clock, to celebrate the success of Marij's thesis :)


5. pattern - Pixel's leg


Next Wednesday I'll be back with my photos of the second week of the photo challenge :)

Have a great day, talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer