Me-Made-May pledge

Friday, May 03, 2013 10 Comments



Hi guys (& gals)!

I just got back from Berlin (will share some pictures and tips later!) and discovered the MMM-Project via Plutomeisje. What a fantastic idea! The Me-Made-May challenge is all about integrating self-stitched and upcycled items in your wardrobe. Because as we all may have experienced: some handmade clothing pieces don't get worn as much as they ought to :-) That's about to change in May!

I, Elisse of Bij Gebrek Aan Beter, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May ’13. I endeavour to wear a handmade/upcycled garment/accessory at least three days a week for the duration of May 2013. I also pledge to sew or upcycle two new pieces of clothing/accessories.
You can read all about MMM'13 over here. Are you participating as well? I'll update you every now and then about how the challenge is coming along for me.

Have a nice weekend! See you on Sunday for a snail mail Sunday revival!



Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer