Ready for spring dress!

Thursday, May 16, 2013 , 27 Comments

Hi guys!

How are you all doing? I can't wait to get back to the regular blogging routine, catching up on all the blogs I usually read, sewing & reading again, ... A little longer and I'm freeeee!

A few weeks ago, at our weekly sewing bee, I made another waterfall collar dress. I made one before in November, see it here. The fabric kinda looks alike, but this one is a lot shorter and therefore more spring & summer like, in my opinion.

What do you think?


I let the two other Elisses out of the closet for a little photoshoot.
ps: look, I'm at the boyfriends apartment! I just love the color of these walls. And yup, that's an orchid! One green lady over here!




See you in a while, crocodile!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer