Snail mail Sunday!

Sunday, March 17, 2013 , 10 Comments



to Saar:
It felt so good finally writing back! I had so much to tell Saar :) And I made her a reversible totebag (more about that later) as a birthday present!






to Mary:
I will not spoil the surprise because this envelope has to travel all the way to the United States. Check back in a few weeks to see what I sent out :)






from Saar:
I met Saar two weeks ago for an interview, and she gave me this pretty necklace as a birthday present! So cool! Thanks! (And nope, I'm definitely not mad it isn't owl related! I like other stuff besides owls, of course!)


from Ely:
Ely sent me such a cute package! I love that little booklet. And the owl button is owlmazing!












from Eline:
Sneaky girl! She sent me a belated birthday present. SHE DREW AN OWL GIRL. This is such a cool piece of art. And the owl brooch is pretty cute ^_^. Thank you so much, Eline! I also love those owl stamps on the envelope, beautiful!






That's it for this week, folks! More to follow in the upcoming weeks! I rediscovered my love for snailmailing again :)

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer