Secret penpal scavenger hunt!

Hi guys!

A few weeks ago Fab hosted the secret penpal scavenger hunt on her blog, and I decided to participate. I had so much fun finding stuff that I thought my secret penpal would enjoy. But I'll show you what I sent her later, because I don't think she has received it yet..

What I received? I can barely start describing it. My penpal Jenni, from Finland, surprised me with this giant package.


Here's what I found when I opened it:


Jenni sure did an awesome job. An amazing amount of stuff, everything was beautifully wrapped and so me! She got me a:

  • city explorer's kit: with tips and a guide for Tuusula, Helsinki, and an activity book. I SO want to visit Finland now!
  • postal freak's kit: with notebooks, postcards, loooots of stamps, stationary, labels, and lots more!
  • bad day survival kit: with tea, beauty stuff, instructions to bake some cupcakes, a pretty bird garland, a kaleidoscope ♡, chocolate from Finland, ...
  • something you can wear: a pair of mittens, two pairs of socks & two glitter cat masks (yep, like the one I'm wearing on the first photo!)
  • something not square or rectangular: a pretty heart hanger
  • something with animal(s) on it: like, ehm, ALL THIS OWL STUFF!!





    Yep, you could say I got spoiled. Big time. I'm a happy gal.
    Thank you so much Jenni, for all the time, effort and love you put in this package. ♡ I'm going to have a ton of fun with all these items for a loooong time. :)

  • CONVERSATION

    14 reacties:

    1. Wow, die Jennie is echt wel zot! Zoveel cadeaus! Wel erg leuk!

      ReplyDelete
    2. wow, wat een leuk pakketje. Ik ben benieuwd naar wat jij hebt gestuurd :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wat een prachtpakket! Echt om jaloers van te worden :P
      Liefs, Swaen

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wooh, Jenni did a faboulous job! SO much stuff here :D I fell in love with the DIY reindeer, so cool. Not to mention the Postal Freaks Kit!
      You're indeed a lucky gal :D
      Thanks again for playing along <3
      xx Fab

      ReplyDelete
    5. Creo que me brillan los ojos, todo es tan maravilloso!! Que suertuda :D

      ReplyDelete
    6. Oh WOW! That is what I call a happy mail! So many cute stuff. You're lucky!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wauw geweldig! En het is ook zoveeeeeeeel, super!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Dit is echt supercool! En zoveeeel wow.

      ReplyDelete
    9. ooooohhhh wat veel fijns!!

      ReplyDelete
    10. ow wat is het toch heerlijk om fijne post te ontvangen hè ! (en te versturen ook trouwens)

      ReplyDelete
    11. Amai, wat een verwennerij! Super leuk pakketje, inderdaad.

      ReplyDelete
    12. Jenni's package is so wonerful!! You got some great goodies!

      ReplyDelete

    Yay! Comments make my day!

    Back
    to top