Refashion: tanktop & skirt to spring dress!

Friday, March 29, 2013 , , , 31 Comments

Hi there!

How was your week? Are you all ready to celebrate Easter? Tomorrow the bf gets the keys to his appartment :) so exciting times coming up! On Monday we'll move all his stuff out of his current place. And after that it's my time to shine: decorating time!

In other news: I'm on a refashion roll! I had an old grey tanktop with holes at the bottom, and a floral skirt (prettiest fabric ever!) that wasn't in such good condition either. I simply stitched them together and ta-daaaah: new spring dress is born!











I paired the dress with an owl brooch that my sister got me and a thrifted belt.

What do you think? Do you like it?

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer