February

Saturday, March 09, 2013 17 Comments

In February I...

» visited Dubieus Design with a handsome girl.


» painted my nails and added a cute star on my index finger.


» spent lots of time with my bf, gaming (COD Black Ops!) and cuddling with my godchild.


» hosted one (gigantic) edition of snail mail Sunday & got lots of Birthdaymail from you. Thank you, once again!

» celebrated my birthday! Unfortunately I only took pictures with my disposable camera. But a few of my besties invited me over for dinner a few days after I turned 22. It was delicious, and we had some catching up to do.



» photographed my two cutiepies, Tits (one eye) & Lapje.



» visited Mechelen with my bf. We stayed at a lovely B&B (Jan Bol), strolled around town, ate some bagels (❤), visited 't Speelgoedmuseum and overall just had two lovely days together.





» enjoyed the (very rare) sunlight :)


How was your February? And what are your plans for March? I'm really busy with school but definitely want to cross of some things of my 22 before 23 list in March!

p.s. Tomorrow there 'll be no snail mail Sunday, but I can tell you that I díd send out letters to all the penpals that were still waiting! Yay!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer