Teeny tiny owl skirt

Hi there!

This is a scheduled post because I'm currently on a citytrip in good old Mechelen/Malines/Malinas with the bf. We're probably having a blast. But don't worry, I'll be sure to leave you with a city guide when I get back ;)

Now on to today's matter! Quite a while ago I made this teeny tiny owl skirt for a baby girl that was still in her mom's belly. But on January 31st she decided to come out, which means I can finally show it on the blog!

I hope one day she'll be as much of an owl lover as I am today :)


Just look at those tiny hands! So cute!


11 reacties

  1. Supercute skirt! Babies are such wonders!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh zo cute! Veel plezier in Mechelen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat schattig! en dat rokje ook!! zo leuk dat je dat maakte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo schattig! Zowel rokje als baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh zo cute! En superleuk rokje dat je gemaakt hebt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mazeg, die handjes, zo schattig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keischattig, die lieve, kleine, verimpelde babyhandjes. Note to myself: Nope, you did it once, waited a long time.. just enjoy the picture. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Occccchhhhh die rimpel handjes!! Iee wat lief! Ze zal er mee stralen :) Ik heb ooit mijn oppaskindje blij gemaakt met een mme zsazsa rokje - ze slaap er geloof ik nog steeds in! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!