Snail & Birthdaymail Sunday

Yep, I'm back! Sorry for the disappearing bit last week, but I had quite the busy week and got ill. The ability to speak is something I will cherish from now on ;-) Luckily, I'm all beter now.

I'm here with you today with a huuuuuuge edition of Snail mail Sunday! So grab yourself a cup of tea, listen to this song (by Humble Flirt), sit back, relax & read along.



To Ely:
A few weeks ago I sent out this package to Ely. I really hope it has arrived, but I'm not sure. I included some stamps & stickers, a few pretty images, a snowy postcard, some of my own photographs, a handmade zipper bag and off course a letter (in Spanish) :)






To Fab:
Since my previous letter didn't make it to Fab's home, I made her another notebook and included some other goodies. I also thought the photograph on the envelope was so pretty! It's a photograph made by Stephan Vanfleteren (one of my fav photographers).






To Merula:
Merula agreed to do a little swap with me (click here to find out what she sent me) and didn't really know what I could make for her, but Siem (her son) wanted a marble bag, so I made him one. Hope he likes it! I also included some other "goodies".






I received lots and lots of birthdaymail! You're too kind :-)


from: Silvia, Romee, Lies


from: Kelly, Frida, Fenne




from: Elise, Fab

Thank you all so much for your sweet birthdaywishes and cute surprises :) Wish I could send you all something, but since postage stamps are rather expensive, I'm going to send a little something to Romee because of the bad luck she had with the postal service. She sent me a birthday garland and a lucky doll, but they both got really damaged (as a matter of fact, I didn't even receive the lucky doll, I'm just guessing it arrived at the post office and a mail(wo)man could really use it that day?). Look, here's evidence!



And let me show you what the other cute surprises looked like:

owls on the envelope & pretty decorated ones & hard puzzles (still haven't found all the answers, Lies!)


all things mint. I got the cat ring from Jessi, the owl earrings from Lies (and thanks to a little hint I painted them in my favorite nailpolish color ever! Such a clever idea!) & the pencil pouch from Kelly.


owl themed gifts from Fab!


Oh god, how I love the blogosphere. Once again, thank you all so much for brightening up my birthday (and the days after that :) )

Have a nice Sunday and I'll talk to you soon!

CONVERSATION

18 reacties:

  1. Inderdaad, <3 blogland :-) Leuke kaartjes én leuke cadeautjes heb je gekregen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wat leuk! zoooo veel, daar werd je vast vrolijk van :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kop thee: check. Genieten: check! Leuke snailmail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah wat jammer dat de envelop zo kapot is gegaan! Gelukkig heb je hem wel ontvangen :) Leuk dat je me iets wilt sturen! En wat knap zeg, een Spaanse brief (dat zou ik niet zomaar kunnen)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wooow :D So much great snailmail and letters and postcards! Such a pity of the lucky doll :/

    So much owl stuff too, hoothoot all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een feest in jouw brievenbus zeg!!!
    Geniet ervan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. zo spijtig van het kapotte pakje :( de andere kadootjes zijn wel heel leuk allemaal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een feestje weer!!
    Gelukkig ben je weer beter!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alleen al van al die kleurtjes te zien word ik zo blij! Nog eens een gelukkige verjaardag. Wat leuk dat je zoveel kaartjes/kado'tjes gekregen hebt. Echt zalig!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :( lamento decirte que aun no llega, pero espero que pronto lo haga porque todo se ve tan HERMOSISISIMO!! Muchisimas gracias por adelantado, espero que esta semana este por llegar!! un beso enooorme y FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS! espero que hayas tenido un día maravilloso! Ojalá pueda responderte pronto y por supuesto enviarte un lindo regalo de cumpleaños. Besos besos besos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat stuur je leuke post en wat een fijne kaartjes heb je gekregen! (vooral het meisje bij de kast, Narnia?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much owls - I love them!! :) I can't remember when I had such a great mail month.. If you have some time, I would love to get letter from you <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. o alsnog een gefeliciteerd dus! Ik zag dit blogbericht zondag al en toen begon ik enthousiast te lezen totdat ik mijn naam tegen kwam. O ho!!! Ik wilde wel dat de post een verassing zou blijven, dus ben toen gauw weg geklikt ;)
    En vandaag kon ik eindelijk kijken want vandaag was de post geweest die de leuke knikkerzak bracht en alle andere spulletjes. En super leuk gemaakt hoor! Leuke kleurtjes en handig met naam en de binnenvoering met ander stofje is ook lief. Siem vond hem ook leuk en trok vervolgens meteen aanhet touwtje, maar dat was de verkeerde kant en ton floepte die er dus uit *zucht* Die moet ik dus even met een breinaald terug frummelen zometeen :)
    De enveloppen en kaartjes en foto's en frummeltjes zijn ook allemaal leuk. Dus heeel erg bedankt :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, such a great mail week! I love how you ended up getting a lot of owl themed gifts and I'm very happy you got, and liked mine too :)

    Painting the earrings mint was a very lovely touch btw, love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waaw weer leuke dingen! Aaah de ring is schattig :) veel plezier ermee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh deze blogpost is echt een lust voor het oog! Om blij van te worden :).

    (zoek je misschien nog een penpal? (A) Long shot, I know :). Maar zo ja!: heldinwrites at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!

Back
to top