January

Sunday, February 03, 2013 15 Comments

In January I...

» studied a lot, so I didn't take that many pictures or didn't went out all that much. Apologies. :)

» had fun in the snow.
with a cute cat,


a crazy sister,


and a snowman,


a really tiny snowman!


» made some more stamps, knitted a cowl and finally took pictures from my Christmas dress.

» filled in for another youth leader and spent some more time with these cuties.


» hosted one, two, three editions of snail mail Sunday!

» made sugarfree owl cookies! (& shared the recipe with you)


» posted some of my owlsome Christmas gifts.

» met up wit some friends after exams and drank cocktails in Mama Matrea (Antwerp).

» went on a trip with my classmates, where we got to know each other a lot better!


How was your January? Do you have some nice plans for February?

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer