Hama beads owl brooch

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 , 22 Comments

Hi there!

Sorry I've been so absent lately, but it's like I lost my inspiration. If you have any ideas for me on what to blog about, please let me know in the comments!

After exams were over and I had some spare time, I crafted a bit and picked up these hama beads that my sister and I crafted with all the time when we were younger. I made some owls and some foxes. It was so much fun - and felt a bit nostalgic - that I'm dying to make some more fun (animal) things with it!

I ordered brooch bases from Etsy and bought some craft glue, and now I have a new handmade owl brooch!

Also, it's the first handcrafted item I can cross off my 22 before 23 list, yay! :)




Let me know what you think!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer