Study break time

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 , , 27 Comments

Excellent break time in between studying: making stamps! The first two are stamps that I made a while back, but I still like the bird very much.



And a camera stamp!

I got the idea for the bird from here and the camera from here.

Another activity I like to do in the evening, while I'm watching an episode of Friends or Breaking Bad or New Girl is knitting! The cowl/scarf that I'm making is almost finished, yay! I can proudly say that that is the first time I'll actually have finished a knitting project.



I'll show you what it looks like when it's finished, probably somewhere next week.

And here's a little motivational video for fellow students!


See you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer