Snail mail Sunday

Sunday, January 27, 2013 , 5 Comments




I can't show the letters that I posted to Ely & Fab, because they haven't arrived yet and I don't want to spoil the surprise of course... So you'll have to wait a little longer.

To Eline:
For her birthday, Eline asked her readers to send her birthdaycards! So I did, cause I enjoy reading her blog and I knew she needed a little cheering up while studying. And yes, I am quite the retard because I cut out the "25" wrong..




From Saar:
Another sweet letter from Saar, who isn't only the fasted letter writer ever, but also a great crafts(wo)man :) The embroidered owl will get a special place somewhere.




From Marlou:
Marlou is such a sweetie pie! I didn't expect this letter at all, since I know she's behind on writing back. Look at all those pretty owls (and the Lucky Luke stamp) <3 I'll send you a Brussels postcard back asap!








How was your week? Enjoy your Sunday evening! I'll be visiting our northern neighbours (the Netherlands) for the next 3 days but I have a post planned in, so you won't even notice I'm gone!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer