Snail mail Sunday

Sunday, January 13, 2013 , 6 Comments

Yay, this week I received some more fun post. And I'm proud of myself, because I took the time to write back to no less than 3 lovely ladies. I'm getting them posted tomorrow, so next week I'll show you what I sent out :-)


Woops, I forgot to post this one last week! I also received a beautiful owly christmas card from Jessi. They are designed by her sister, Kathy Willekens. Go check her out, she makes the cutest cards!


From Phara:
Phara sold some of her clothing on Facebook and I realllly wanted this exotic bird top. And guess what, I didn't even have to pay for it! She just sent it over as a (New Years') present. Thank you so much, Phara! I'm in love with the toucans. p.s. the owl drawing on the envelope is just too cute!






From Anouck:
Anouck sent me an e-mail a few days ago to tell me she wanted to send me something owl related. Of course, I can't say no to that kind of offers. And oh yeah baby, look at those gorgeous earrings! Although I think I'm even more in love with that owlsome owl pilot drawing! Thank you, Anouck!!








From Veritas:
So cool! Veritas sent me an e-mail a few weeks ago because they wanted to send me something. I received a crochet hook and red yarn. And a reusable tote bag! They included a tutorial for what I could make with the yarn, but I think - once I get the hang of it - it will turn into something else. I'll keep you guys posted!


As you can see, my snail mail week has been pretty good. Now I'm off to some more studying. Sitting at my desk with the sun shining on my face and a hot coffee in my hands, love it.

See you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer