Owl you need is love (7)

Thursday, January 17, 2013 13 Comments



I got so many amazing owl presents for Christmas that I just háve to share them... Enjoy, fellow owl lovers!

p.s. I'm not trying to brag, I only wanted to show you guys my gift. Hope you received some amazing Christmas gifts as well. I'm curious to know what you got, let me know in the comments :-)

Owlsome mittens & tiny handbag from my brother-in-law & his girlfriend. The mittens are actually kid's size, but they fit me like a glove (what a great expression ;-) )




Owls for crafting from mom & dad (as well as every other owl on the pictures below. They sure know what animal I'm crazy about :) )


Left: owl soap, right: owly door stopper(!)


So kitsch but so cute, key buddies :)


Hooty booty owl panties!


Socks


These are definitely some great additions to my slightly growing owl collection. And in case you're wondering: nope, I'm still not tired of them! Oe-hoe!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer