December

Sunday, January 06, 2013 27 Comments

In December, I...

» saw some snow! Unfortunately that was the only day it snowed in my town.


» did some fun things for my Project 365, which you can check out here.

» felt sorry for Tits, one of our cats. He had to undergo surgery, because he's blind and one eye got infected, so the vet took that out. Sad kitty for a couple of weeks, but now it's all healed and he's just purring his way through life :) (if you can't help yourself and want to see what it looked like right after surgery, click here. But don't complain, I warned you!)


ps here's a picture of our other cat, Lapje. She's rather shy, that's why you don't see her appearing on the blog frequently.


» celebrated Christmas lots of times with good food, quality time with family and friends and also: presents! (More on that later!)










I got a lens mug from my parents-in-law! Awesome!


» had 3 editions of Snail mail Sunday (with mostly mail that I received) 1, 2 & 3

» took some pictures for school that turned out rather nice, if I may say so myself.




Ah look, my boyfriend is such a cutie.


» wrote a Berlin city guide and decided that I really want to visit Berlin again (soon!)

» had fun with my godchild. She's such a cutie.


» and even played Zwarte Piet this year! I'm the yellow one, haha. That was so much fun!


To see my year in review: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, and this is month 12 of 2012 :-)

I found a bit of free time and planned in some more posts for you in January, but I assure you that in February I'll be back for real. Until then! Fellow student bloggers: good luck with your exams!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer