22 before 23

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 16 Comments

I'm a shameless copycat for this list, but I thought it would be nice to challenge myself to do 22 things before I turn 23. I will be turning 22 on February 12th so I have 12 months and 3 weeks to complete this one. :)
I'll make a separate page for this list and I will update you there if I manage to get something done.





p.s. Since my birthday is in 3 weeks and -as you all know- I love receiving postcards, I would be thrilled if anyone wants to send me one! Click here for my address. I got the idea from Plutomeisje who got the idea from Tiene. Out of the postcards I received I'll pick one "winner" that gets something handmade from me. Just because giving and receiving stuff is so much fun. :) Hope to get lots of birthday mail!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer