Project 365 » update «

Thursday, December 13, 2012 , 16 Comments

Hi there! I'm feeling like a lousy blogger lately, but life & school are pretty hectic at the moment. Luckily in two weeks I'll have vacation (aka study time aka blokverlof) and hopefully some more spare time to fill in with writing blogposts :)

Here's a little update on the project 365 I started on November 1st. You can check them all out on my Tumblr: trompe l'oeil.

Writing letters and drinking coffee (actually it's moccha, I still have to get used to drinking coffee. But it gets better, right?)


Visiting FoMu (Antwerp) with the boyfriend.


Pretty postcards from Berlin.


Another selfportrait.


On the road.


My hair gets really curly when it gets wet. Thought this was a cool effect.


On December 1st it was snowing!

all photos made by me

Enjoy your Thursday evening! Talk to you soon! (pinky promise this time)

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer