Owl you need is love - photo edition

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 , 11 Comments

Hi everyone! How was your Christmas? Mine was awesome. I had amazing yummy food in the company of my bf and family. ♥♡♥ And I got a lot of owl stuff, but more on that later :)

Today I'm sharing some photos I made from owls that I discovered in shops, on the street, on people, ... but that aren't mine (too bad). I hope you find these inspirational!

















If you want to know where I found any of these owls, I'm afraid I can't help you. I don't exactly know in which shop I found them, but they're all seen in Prague, Madrid or Berlin.. As if that would help you, haha.

So tell me, what are your plans for New Year's Eve? I will celebrate it with my boyfriend, but we're not sure yet what we're going to do. Any ideas/tips to share?

Enjoy the rest of your holidays/try to make the best out of den blok!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer