November

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 18 Comments

The year is passing by so quickly.. It's already December! Boy oh boy. Dear December, please be good to me.



In November, I...

» made a citytrip to a dear friend in Berlin. We had a blast. I promise to make a little City Guide of things & places I discovered there.








» met up with Tine, Cleo & Marlou at Barnini for a nice talk, some delicious bagels and glorious tea/coffee. It was lovely :) (the one you see on the picture below with all the smarties was Marlou's! Looked so yum!)




» enjoyed Madrid with my parents, sister & boyfriend, and wished I'd be living there now, for six months.. Ah well, maybe in a couple of years? (Another post will be up about Madrid in a couple of days/weeks/months/who will tell?)








» made photos of pretty girls.


» was surrounded by good company & good food.








» cuddled with cute cats.




» made a selfportrait that I kind of like.


» was thankful for a lot of things. My friends, family & most of all boyfriend are amazing.


How was your month? Do you look forward to Christmas and New Year's Eve? I know I do :)

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer