Photo challenge (4)

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 , 9 Comments

Pfoeh, finally (!) The last week of the Photo Challenge was hard. Now I know that shooting photos in themes is verrrrry difficult and not really something I'm good at. I did however have loads of fun with my camera the past month, so I've decided I'm going to start a 365 days project. I'll probably update the world about that on another blog, though. Don't worry, I'll keep you guys posted!

25. Minimal


26. A favourit spot in the house (my bed, obviously. oh and can you spot Mocco Manuel?)


27. With words


28. Vestige of a visit


29. Water


30. In a tree


31. Jump


Soooo, what do you think? Don't be shy, I love to hear your comments and/or criticism. :)

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer