Owl you need is love - the unfortunately not mine edition

Thursday, November 08, 2012 12 Comments

I'm still 'expanding' my owl collection so I thought I'd give you a peek at some of my current favorites via Etsy/webshops. My birthday is in February, if you want to buy me something ;-) Owls are always good!


1. illustration by bellablackbird - 2. ring by DansMagic - 3. clock by Betty Jo Designs- 4. Owlstreet by Karin Lindeskov Andersen - 5. necklace by TwoTreesWorld - 6. Corkscrew Hootch Owl


7. ring on done by none - 8. Owlphabet by Gingiber - 9. World map Owl by BlackBaroque - 10. bracelet by BelleBlakeCouture - 11. wooden brooch by dizzylittledotty


If you want to see more owly goodness, check my "Owl you need is love" Pinterest board!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer