Snail mail Sunday

Sunday, October 28, 2012 10 Comments

Hi y'all! (I've always wanted to say this line.) Long time no see, huh?

Sorry for not blogging for a whole week (!), but life has been so hectic lately.. I promise next week will be better! I have a few fun posts planned in for you :) (because I'll be going to Berlin for the weekend to visit my dear friend Elise).

SENT OUT

I'm still a bit behind on answerring letters, but I'm slowly trying to catch up :)

to Nicole:
She sent me the prettiest stamps e-v-e-r so I just had to answer her letter :) My A4 included a letter (obviously), an origami heart bookmark & fabric tape. I'm looking forward to her reply!


to Elise:
A large notebook & a letter to Berlin, baby.




The envelopes (made out of magazine paper).


That's all for this week. I sent out a few more letters but they are probably still on their way :) How was your (mail) week?

See you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer