Snail mail sunday

Sunday, October 21, 2012 , 9 Comments

Hi!
I'm sorry for posting this late today, but I had a huge hangover (woops) from an awesome party yesterday evening, so I've been walking around like a zombie all day, not really in the mood to sit behind my computer :)

I did receive some awesome letters though, so without further ado, here they are!

RECEIVED

From Saar:
An envelope made out of a pizzabox, how cool is that?! I love the letters Saar sends me, I really do. And I admire her ability to write back so quickly.. :)






From Ely:
Post from Mexico! Look at that owl on the envelope, so cute! Those stamps are adorable, and look at the business card she made for her blog, such great artwork! (Bottom left on the photo) I'll reply asap!








From Marlou:
Ah Marlou with her pretty handwriting. I was really excited about her letter because they are so cosy. I always grab a cup of tea when reading letters because it calms me and this one was no exception :) Look at that artwork, those illustrations are amazing!






How was your week? Did you do anything fun?

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer