Snail mail Sunday

Sunday, October 07, 2012 , 7 Comments


First of all, I'm sorry for not keeping my promises about showing you my progress in the Photo Challenge, but I'll update you this Tuesday! Pinky promise!

SENT OUT

To Saar:
I made another little birdie book to accompany my letter to Saar and wrote her another long letter. (I must remember what I write about when sending them because I seem to forget every single time..)






RECEIVED

From Fab:
Fab's letters are always so much fun to read. And she includes so many goodies! You're too kind :) She wrote about making drastic study changes, tattoos, her favorite seasons (spring & autumn), having colored hair and she gave me some tips on improving the quality of my stationary. Thanks Fab!




From Elise:
My dear Elise finally found a place to live in Berlin and sent me this cute card that I'm going to hang in my room.




From Maxime & Anouk:
To be honest, I didn't expect to get mail from these two, but it definitely made my day! Maxime & Anouk are two of my old classmates and they are currently studying in Alicante (Spain). That card is the cutest.




P.S. I'm a little behind at answerring letters, so bare with me :)

Have a nice week and see you Tuesday!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer