Photo Challenge

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 , 20 Comments


Ta-dah! Finally the update on the Photo Challenge Tine organised. I have to admit it's harder than I would've thought before I started, but it's been much fun and I'm looking forward to the upcoming themes :)

1. Self portrait (the three wise monkeys)


2. Purple


3. Upside down


4. Hidden object (try to spot all 9 owls!)


5. On a roof


6. Animal


7. Meal (I have to admit I cheated with this one.. This is what I prepared for dinner Saturday, because Sunday is always french fries day in my family and that's not as exciting as a marinated figs salad with walnuts and goat cheese, in my humble opinion.)


8. Slow shutter speed


For today's challenge, you'll have to wait another week!

Let me know in the comments if you're participating as well, I would love to check it out :) Talk to you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer