Snail mail Sunday

SENT OUT

To Ely:
A little package swap I sent to Ely, including a handmade postcard, a vintage postcard, a sewn book in which she can draw & write and some fabric tape. I did an attempt at embellishing the envelope! Nice try, huh?






To Fab:
A llama envelope! I found the illustration in one of my vintage books and figured out Fab would appreciate this one :) I sent her a long letter on my handmade (!) stationary, it's supposed to be an owl, kind of.. Ha ha.






To Saar:
For the refashion project, I wanted to surprise Saar with some fabric scraps I had left. I love that illustration with the mouse.


To Marlou:
Marlou moved to Brussels to study Journalism here in Belgium! So awesome, I hope we get to meet again soon :) I found some amazing post cards from 'Manneken Pis' in the thrift shop and immediately thought of her.




RECEIVED

From Jolien:
The last response from Jolien (for now, at least). Her mail is always so colourful and fun :) She even sent me a photo frame (with an adorable little cat sticker)


From Saar:
I adore the letters that Saar sends me. Unbelievable but true, her letters seem to be quicker than an e-mail.. Haha! The little turquoise squid/jellyfish brooch is so cute, I'll wear it with pride!




From Mary:
Two weeks ago I posted my letter I sent out to Mary, and I was so scared that it got eaten by the post, that I was thrilled to find this envelope in my mailbox a few days later! It's so interesting to read and see everything about her life. She made the most adorable flower stickers e-ver and included a quote by Blaise Pascal.






Have you received and sent out mail lately?

9 reacties

  1. Ik sta al 'n week helemaal stil met brieven schrijven (maar krijg er genoeg, zoals de jouwe <3), maar hopelijk heb ik vanmiddag even wat tijd :) en jaaaaa ik hoop ook tot snel! Ik ga je gelijk een berichtje sturen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ik vind deze posts altijd zo mooi <3 Wat een briljante inktvis (is het een inktvis? geen idee!) heb je gekregen. Ik ben benieuwd hoe je die gaat combineren, hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaauw, die inktvis (?) is supertof! Mooie post, zowel de verstuurde als de ontvangen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeemig wat een boel post weer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Er hangt een lijstje met namen aan mn bureau.. die moet ik allemaal nog schrijven! En bij het zien van deze blogpost krijg ik heel veel zin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke post! Daar word je toch spontaan vrolijk van. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daar word je vrolijk van! Die octopus is zoooo schattig :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. La adore!! es tan preciosa! muchsiimas gracias :) hoy envio tu carta por fin ^^ besotes!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!