Snail mail Sunday

Sunday, September 16, 2012 , 9 Comments



SENT

to Mary:
I sent this letter to Mary in the US quite some time ago, so I really hope it has already arrived to its destination. I wrote her a letter introducing myself properly and I included some goodies.




to Elise:
My dear friend is now in Berlin, and will stay there for a full year (Erasmus). I'll miss her so much, but of course I can go visit! This was a little package I made while she was still in Belgium.




to Tine:
When I found this amazing mushroom postcard in the thrift shop I instantly thought of sending it to Tine, because she loves nature so much :) And I made my own paper owl, hehe.






to Jolien:
My last letter to Jolien (for now), because I'm starting my studies in Journalism and I really need to make an effort. Luckily, she was very understanding. I'll miss her letters though..


Today I'll be selling my old clothes here, so anyone who lives in Antwerp (or nearby) is very welcome to come take a look!
I'll be back tomorrow or Tuesday with my first (two) refashion projects! Stay tuned!


Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer