Snail mail Sunday


Like I expected, I got a lot of letters this week. I'm becoming a snail mail addict, I must admit. But is that a bad thing? I think not ;).

RECEIVED

from Maija:
I received this awesome postcard from Maija, just to say thanks for the strawberry keyring she won over at this blog. I'm going to hang it on my closet door!


Pwetty balloons!


from Elise:
This girl is the sweetest. Every time I open up a letter she sends me, it fills my heart with joy! (now now, don't become emotional!) Elise will leave in a week or so to study a whole f*$$xking year in Berlin! I'm gonna miss her so much, but thank god for the invention of (snail) mail. This was just a little 'cheer up' letter she sent me during my resits. She also embroided that cute owl all herself! And those Bambi post-its are superduperawesome for sure!




from Fab:
Yay for another fab(ulous) letter! The envelope is wonderful, and that stamp is so intruiging! I loved her letter and the little goodies she included. Expect something back real soon Fab!






from Jolien:
Another colorful letter from Jolien and an adorable wintery postcard :) Aren't those Disney pins übercool?!




from Saar:
Saar aka the longest letter writer ever sent me another one, she gave me some awesome advice and that was just what I needed. The Japanese puzzles (= Nonogram) she included are actually pretty hard but I managed to solve one (for now..)




from Nicole:
Last, but definitely not least, I received this gorgeous envelope from Nicole. I won a giveaway over at her blog and was so excited to see what I would get! Would you look at all that awesomeness?!






(yes, I am indeed a little bit crazy color scheming those stamps, but it looks so pretty!)


This little mister is my favorite. Mr. Holmes' moustache looks divine.


How was your week? Enjoy your sunday evening! I'm off to study a bit more. Next week I'll be chillaxing again :)

8 reacties

  1. He Elisse, wat een blijheid in jouw brievenbus. Zijn je herexamens al voorbij en goed gegaan? Voor mij begint de vakantie nu pas echt, vrijdag mijn laatste werkdag gehad, zaterdag mijn enige herexamen en zojuist mijn eerste naaisels in een gestoken. Ik zal mijn blog vlug weer updaten met wat creaties :), heb jij nog fijne naaiplannen in het vooruitzicht?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo je hebt gelijk hoor - die postzegels zo op kleur gesorteerd maakt het allemaal nóg mooier <3
    veel fijns ook weer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw wat mooi en fijn, alles. Die postzegels! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat leuk al die postzegels !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your mail! I'm also in love with the picture of the stamps you did! I store them in base of their color, so I couldn't help but appreciate it ;) and I'm glad you enjoyed my letter, I'll be waiting for yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. geweldige brieven! Jammer dat ik niet van die leuke spulletjes heb voor een brief.

    Heel erg bedankt voor je lieve reactie! Jep ik deed het haar en de make up. De make up heb ik wel iets te subtiel aangebracht zodat je het amper ziet haha, maar het zijn kinderen dus dat wil niet laten overheersen.

    Liefs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. wauw weer veel leuks mogen ontvangen! Het geborduurde uitje is echt heel lief!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!