Recykleren (1 & 2)

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 19 Comments


My first refashioned item for the 'Refashion challenge' is this dress. You might remember it from my 'Kleedjesproject' (dress 1, dress 2, dress 3).

I made it out of a white top and an old dress that was waaaay to big. I chopped off the top right below my bust and attached some elastic to it. Then I attached the skirt part of the dress & shortened it. Et voilà: new dress!

Before:


After:



yeah, standing in the middle of the street is kind of awkward..
photographs by my sister, Jolien!

The second thing I made were these handmade fabric tapes. All you need is fabric scraps, scissors and double-sided tape (I bought mine at 'den Action'). You can read more about it over here.



Excited to see what other bloggers are coming up with? Check this Flickr page. :)

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer