New lay-out, yet again.. :)

Sunday, September 09, 2012 17 Comments


Hi guys! How do you like the new lay-out? I was going for a less chaotic & more organized look, and hope that turned out as planned! What do you think? If you have any tips or suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know in the comments!

Today I have no snail mail related items to show you, simply because I didn't write any letters this week.. Tsss, bad Elisse. But I promise I'll write and send my letters next week, my dearest penpals!
In the meantime, please enjoy the lovely weather today! I'm off to stroll around town at the Markt van Morgen & have a nice lunch with my boyfriend and his colleagues. See you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer