Handmade owl totebags

Friday, September 07, 2012 , 13 Comments


Hi there! How is everyone doing out here? Now that my resits are over, I've been sewing like a crazy person, so you can expect a lot of handmade stuff on the blog. Let's start with these two beauties. I made these reversible totebags as gifts for friends.

This one was for Nicky, one of my closest friends - & kind of an owl freak, like me. I got the owl fabric from Tine.




This larger version was for my sister's birthday. I got the owl fabric from my mom & dad, they bought it in a fabric store in Denmark.




So, what do you think?

Enjoy your weekend! (that can't be very hard considering the temperatures will be aaaaaaaaawesome!)

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer