Snail mail Sunday


SENT

to Christel:
As a 'thank you' for the beautiful owl necklace she sent me I sent her this flowery postcard (one of my favorites) in a handmade envelope (with a peacock on the front!) and one of the personalized stamps. Thank you once again Christel!




to Alexandra:
She also deserved a little thank you for the owlsome jewellery she sent me ♥ I included a pretty dried flower as a finishing touch.




to Jolien:
I sent quiet a long letter to Jolien and wrote about all sorts of things, like how I met my boyfriend, what kind of person he is like, how wonderful her little (spontaneous) roadtrip looked, ...




to Saar:
This 6 pages counting letter (!!) got posted to Saar, along with a birdy split pen, cute animal stickers, pressed flowers and two food/drink tickets from this year's edition of Pukkelpop. I had so much to tell her.




I'm already looking forward to what I will be receiving next week!

8 reacties

  1. Bedankt Elisse! Voor je brief met creativiteit.

    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heb je zelf die pauwenstempel gemaakt? Mooi, Elisse!

    En die eerste envelop, dat ventje... zo koddig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhaa!! que genial no puedo esperar por mi cartita :) Me encantan tus estampas personalizadas! se ven tan hermosas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, die lange letters zijn echt het beste <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je eigen postzegels, zo tof! En je hebt weer leuke brieven verstuurd :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die postzegel vind ik ook wel gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dankjewel :)

    De GIFjes maak ik met photoscape nu, maar ik krijg ze niet op mijn blog. (Ze bewegen niet) Hoe zet je die op je blog, sla je die ergens op ofzo?

    Oh, 6 euro is echt wel niet veel! Misschien toch eens proberen dan :D

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aah who wouldn't be happy with mail like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!